Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Being a servant or are you caught in a snare? - Devotional 106



Before I begin , I would like to say that this devotional for me will be one from the heart. In other words this devotion has been placed on my heart. I write devotionals and to me its pretty simple of why I do them, to draw closer to Lord. But lately with the devotionals they have all managed to teach me a lesson or two. but on the other hand I feel like I'm doing what I don't want to do with God, which is get in and get out. in other write a devotional just for the sake of writing a devotional. Thats not how I want to do things for God. I want to write a devotional because they effect me and mean a great deal to me. So after hearing a sermon from John Hagee about what have you done for Jesus lately? Are you serving him, the way that glotifies him? With all the devotionals I have written. I took one look at the pastor and said openly and honesty NO! Not like I used too. So I started what makes me a servant of God. How do I really know I am connecting with him? Hagee did one very interesting thing, he pointed out that in the book of Romans Paul would introduce himself as a servant of Christ. Not out for himself. Peter would also introduce himself as a servant of Christ.So needless to say it got me thinking, about what I'm really doing with the devotionals and the real purpose behind them. The truth is it is my full intention to glorify God through these devotionals, how ever I feel as though doing them just don't bring me the same amount of joy as they once did. So what does that mean is this a crisis of faith, not by a long shot. It means something has to change, I can't just drive thru and except Jesus to show up whenever the time is good for me. When I say something has to change, I mean a total 360.

How?

1. Devotional in the morning and at night.
2. Workout more during the day
3. Develope Fellowship with study groups
4. Read the word
5. Believe in the word
6. Pray, Pray. Pray!!!
7. Christian Music

In the name of Jesus I declare 2010 to be a new beginning , a fresh start, filled with great oppertunities and greater succuess. I will declare I now know what it is to be a servant of Christ. I myself can boldly say that because of these things, I am A servant of Christ.


Romans 1

1Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— 2the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures 3regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David,


No comments:

Post a Comment