Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The journey to the center of the earth - Devotional 101


I watched the film, Journey to the center of the earth last night and it got me thinking of God. More specifically the things , we see and don't see. See Hollywood does an amazing job of showing viewers the various possibilities that do happen on scientific terms. I'm not a movie basher by any means. I think the movie was done beautifully not because it dealt with science but the constant message that human beings as we know are always so curious as to what's out there. For that I have a biblical response. In 2 Corinthians 4:18 as it is written; 2 Corinthians 4:18 (New International Version)



18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment