Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Childhood Dreams!- Devotional- 104




I started to think today, what exactly is the perfect image of a perfect family? Certainly every family has there so called good days and bad, right?
I felt compeled by God to write this devotional today , because every once and a while a family that is close can get a little too close for comfort which may cause ripples in peaceful waters. I would call it "The Angry Family but I might just say that to make a point. Mostly everyone in my family is disappointed in that I dropped out of Conestoga College. Most of them don't understand why or how I could ever do such a thing. I did not drop out of college to make a disgrace and become an utter disappoint of myself. I did it because I wanted to chase a dream. A childhood dream. Most people have childhood dreams , but not alot of people follow through why? Because as people grow older, the ability to dream becomes sort of lost cause because of the matter of responsibile. But I want to make a point. Just becaise you have a dream doesn't mean you don't have responsibillity.

Hebrews 13:8 (King James Version)

8Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment