Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

TheBig Picture from a birds eye view - devotional 90




Did you ever get in a argument with somebody only to bring in a third party to resolve the issue? Only to have each person describe their side of the story and the third party that is brought in , just confused more so , than ever. So who does your arbitrary person believe? Well my aunt would explain something to me, that would stick with me. She mentioned in order for a person to see the truth , they need to see the who picture. If you don't see the whole picture, your view of the situation could be having the wrong assumptions. My life is no exception , because it seems like no matter I do, I create controversy. Seeing the big picture is like having a TV that is broken and you want to have a clearer picture. The reason I say this is because during a long standing argument with a person its hard to see what a the two are feuding for. With the end result being a hostile environment.




James 3
Taming the Tongue
1Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

3When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment