Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because of Good 'Ol J.R. Devotional 99





Many people in my walk of life, would consider me to be at a crossroads, but they believe that because it is what they only see. The truth being that I have endured suffering and long standing torment. Only to hold steady to the word, especially when everyone would laugh at me. claiming that the word has false hope. Some people may say that me dropping out of Conestoga College was the worst thing I could ever do. Well let me tell you, I can tell you straight up, it was NOT the worst thing I have ever done. In fact it is the best thing that I had done, for the first time ever I have my head on straight and chasing a dream. Why was I so unhappy at Conestoga College, simple I was pleasing men and not honouring myself.

John 5:41-44 (New International Version)

41"I do not accept praise from men, 42but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God[a]?

So why choose television broadcasting , because of Good 'Ol J.R. Jim Ross. I was truly inspired by Jim Ross and the reason why that is because of his passion that J.R. had when calling his wrestling matches.

This is why I choose to leave Conestoga College "Home of the Conestoga Condors and in September join Fanshawe College home of the Fanshawe Falcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment