Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mom, where did God come from?- Devotional 100!




First off, I want to thank God for allowing to have 100 devotionals. Thats quite a feat.
and because it is special the topic under discussion tonight is just that. SPECIAL!
Why? because its about science Darwin and whole lot of speculation with no real truth. Alot of people have questioned where we come from. It's the age old question, the reason why that is though is because we are a curious race with intellect. It is common for people to wonder where we come from.

The important thing to remember is not automatically just out the word of God. Because if you do, it has a way of coming back to you. Reaping what you sow persay.
Recently on Youtube, I watched a sagment from way of the master and Charles Darwin's book, the origin of spices.

Watch the Video and see what you think....





“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that naturewill reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”- Galatians 6:7-8



The important thing to remember is that science is not correct, neither is religion. The only thing that is correct is the impact that God made for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment