Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Friday, January 8, 2010

FRIENDLY Faces revealed? Devotional 88



For months I walked a thin red line, figurative and literally. I did my best to fade into the background but it never quite worked out that way. In my life, I seen a tremendous amount of joy sadness, new beginnings and old habits. I have seen people come and go i this world. Some good people some bad, but what I have learned is that we are all on a path where we should be at that point in time. True revelation happened to me when a supposed friend, would leave me out in the cold. In a previous year we become like best friends or something like that. Did I know that this friend was hardcore to the bone, of course I did, but I brushed it off because I had many friends like that back home. The moment that I saw my friend for what they really were, was when I able to see them in the sunlight exposing their mask. It took a while , but the true self of my former friend was revealed. I am reminded of this quote from Nathaniel Harthrone : No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true.
Nathaniel Hawthorne I would come to realize the meaning the quote after reading Mathew Hagee's book, Shaken not Shattered. I often watch John Hagee Minsties and CTS programming to gain strength in the Lord. To keep him as the center of my world.
Well browsing the scriptures I came across this one to perfectly explain how people without Christ, view the world as their own personal playground.

Ephesians 5:6-9 (New International Version)

6Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7Therefore do not be partners with them.

8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth)

With that I see how conflict of interest can happen very fast, in a fast paced world.

Remember Prayer, in Christ, works, not only that but as a divine creation from God.
Everything will be alright with your eyes on Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment