Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Conestoga Circles- Devotional 102




Throughout my life, there has been people by side. Why well, its obvious they do it to protect me. But sometimes through family, it is difficult for some people to cut the strings. Here's a discussion I had with a family member earlier.
To me, its not about making money, to me its not about making money. Its about doing that I love doing, OK I admit I had a lot things done for me, but its the way I was raised. I was smothered for years. I am not saying that I don't appreciate the help. But don't be upset, be glad that I'm finally stepping up to the plate. I know it took some years, but a least I'm doing it


On one hand, my family has done a tremendous amount of things for me, but at the same time, it was also there parental responsibility. They should trust in themselves that they did a good job raising me. Everyone believes that me leaving college is a let down. But let me explain to you why I left Conestoga, I was tired of the politics. One of the main reasons , in fact it is the reason I left Journalism is because of the CNN report on wrestler John Cena.

View the report here.

So why is this important to me, because WWE is the business I grew up watching and admiring. Now this concerned me because one day I want to broadcast for the WWE and I don't want to be known as someone who drags people's name through the mud, because its my name on the line. That is the biggest mystery of why I left Journalism at Conestoga College.

After I turned down Journalism, I felt like I had taken 3 steps back and a half of step forward. I had told my cordinators that I want to broadcast in sports, but my guess is that they didn't have enough faith in me, so I ended playing the game until I was tired of going through hoops for the college. Plain and simple I wanted to broadcast, but it wasn't that simple according to the school. Cordinators decided that I should get the basics of education taught to me, like General Arts. But there was only problem , I hate algebra and geography so I failed it knowing that I would fail. So for my 3 time around I took Media Communications Fundementals. and I think the greatest thing I learned in that program was how to write slam poetry, which I rock at now , thanks to a nice professor Melissa.

But at the same time in the MCF program , there was no studio work, this disappointed me greatly because the second highest mark that I ever received in college was 78 in Broadcast performance. Why? Because for the first time ever I was being totally myself. and loving it.

However because I was mixed up in so many programs through 3 years, it felt like I was going in circles, starting from point a every single year and going nowhere fast.


Exodus 17
Water From the Rock
1 The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin, traveling from place to place as the LORD commanded. They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink. 2 So they quarreled with Moses and said, "Give us water to drink."
Moses replied, "Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you put the LORD to the test?"

3 But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, "Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?"


_____________________________________________________________________________
Everything is alright with your eyes on Christ. _________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment