Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Salt & Vinager Chips can teach you- Devotional 94




Lately it's been hard for me to be an example of Christ. Because with STRONG Christian roots, comes complete and utter communication lack, from the world's stand-point. So lately it's be hard for me to exemplify what being a Christian is supposed to be about. Now the troubles can range from anything, whether your having a difficult problem with something, depression, or just stress. The point being you can get wrapped up into so many things, that sometimes you loose sight of the fact, of who you are really representing.
I'm fortunate enough that through my difficulties The Lord has always been there to pull me out of the fire, before I go to far. So before you react to the world, I say this saying a lot but I am coming to realize it that it is true. Everything is alright with your eyes on Christ. To represent Christ, you have to remember to be SALT and Light to the world.

Matthew 5:13-16 (New International Version)

Salt and Light
13"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.

14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment