Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why not laugh " with " God - Devotional 33



www.reverendfun.com






Tonight at Pioneer Park Church of God I was host and MC of an event called INSPIRATION night 2009. The theme was to be light hearted and speak the truth. See Jesus from the view of child. I chose this theme , because I love to talk and I am quite the humours guy, well atleast I think so. I think too often more so now than ever in this generation obsessed with absolute truth. I ask you this, is so wrong to think like a child. Is it so wrong to view the world from a childs life. Remember their innocence.

We have been a generation who chooses not to laugh with God, but rather aganist God. We have become a world of people who look to scientific evidence for the truth about God. We have become a generation of people b
uying into propaganda. What happened to our childlike innocence. Sure we get older, but in reality shouldn't we seek God the exact same way regaurdless of age. Too many procieve God as a father figure who will burn you if you screw up. Whats wrong with promoting a positive message about God, so that we can share a laugh or two and be light hearted.

Thoughts on God on how I believe the world views God today, by Matt Dammon a scene from Dogma



Mark 10:15 (New Living Translation)

15 I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment