Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Consciousness and Context - Devotional 30



Warning this devotional maybe a bit long.

Above you, you see a photo from the popular video game Asassin Creed. Although the image you see before is that the image of a video , historical evidance points out REAL LIVES of that of the Knights Templar Knights. Once a great group of warriors swore to defend the church.
Today matters of faith is a taboo subject with no real winners. Because I felt the need to deliver this devotional I had to go beyond my usual terms and dive into a world of intellect. In plains terms that just means I had to study the topic much more than what I was used to.

Exploring this topic took a matter of three weeks. It is said that the human brain is unique because of the way it is created. Lets take a look at scripture when it comes to the huuman race. It is no doubt to have a very daunting task for someone to study the word of God. Because it open to interuptations, what I mean by that is it speaks to people in different ways.

In preparation for this devotional, I had to think beyond the norm.
I reviewed 5 movies, 1 dictionary term and 1 debate on God and Human Morals.
The movies I reviewed are as follows,
The Boondock Saints
Dogma
V for Vendetta
The God who wasn't there
Jesus Camp

In world where atheists say the biggest problem with religion is the wars. You look around you and you will see fanatical Holy wars. I don't deny it, I know they happen. I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
In the game it is pretty same deal, Conquer the land. What makes people proceed into Holy wars.

We all inturpt thngs differently, I will go on record if I person has the kindess of Jesus in his heart, He won't be proud and try to prove his God is better than his neighbours. Along the research that I did I learned a great lesson from all of them, but I have to say I learbed tge greatest lesson from the satire movie Dogma.


I have a number of videos that I will show you.










1 Peter

"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble."[a] 6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment