Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hell is CLOSED DEVOTIONAL 44



Fear, what does it mean? fear 1.
1. A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.

What is it you fear? Maybe you fear the loss of jobs, money , failing a test, family implications. Even DEATH. In the bible fear is clearly stated in the bible. Fear Not, Thou shall not fear, Fear the Lord. Its easy to get trapped in fear, there seems to be fear around every corner. You see it, on the TV, internet in magazines, you even hear it on the radio. There is some crazy "normal people out whon say theres nothing wrong with a little fear, its natrual.n WRONG. FEAR is not an instrument of God, but of the devil and the devil will use fear to keep you in his bondage.
As long as you fear , you give Satan all the power to manipulate you in every which way.
I am sure you might recgonize the NO FEAR clothing line. I am sure that to the ordinary eye the clothing line may look like just clothes, but with the six letters and two. I see the clothing line as not far from the truth.












2 Timothy 1:6-7 (King James Version)

6Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 comment:

  1. That is Correct you shall not fear for the Lord is with you and He will deliver you

    ReplyDelete