Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The mood has changed.... Devotional 38



Do you like the hair? Its pretty amusing to me when I look back on it. When I got the hair done, some people think that I had lost my mind. It was so out of context when it come to me, well according to people.

Haha I would have to say the same sanerio was set when I sought to have God in my life. People again thought I went nuts a bit koko. I assured that I was not nuts and that Jesus to me has a deeper meaning for me and myself. Since I have gotten older.

Before I had a relationship with Christ, I did everything I could to try to fit in, I was brought down so many times, I went to my father and ask him why can't people understand? He told me; They don't know who you are.

It seems now times have changed and the shoes on the other foot and the shoes are now walking in a different direction.
Let me touch on something November 11th every year is known as Vetrans Day. Or in Canada, remembering soliders is simply donned the holiday of Rememberance Day.

The two holidays are self- explainatory. We remember vetrans who fought in the war and died for the cause of freedom. When people think I'm nuts for having a bible, having the posters, wearing the crosses the answer to that is this. I have the bibles, I wear the crosses, I write the devotionals, I have the posters, BUT in no way is it for show, it is show rememberance for Jesus Christ. Who died for the freedom of mankind.

Romans 1:16 (New International Version)

16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

No comments:

Post a Comment