Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A lesson taught by a guy named R-u-n-k-s????- Devotional 40




Before I begin I just want to set the record straight on a few things. His name is RUNKS. Secondly this devotional won't be one for your mom. (what does that mean? Well it means the devotional is going to be shaken up, thats right people. God wants to shake things up. It is my hope that in this devotional you will not see just words, sentences , pronouns, adjectives, nouns, verbs or adverbs. It is my hope that when you read this devotional that along side will be God himself, and you will feel the AWESOME POWER OF GOD running through your veins.

With all that in mind lets jump right into the power of God's truth that I call the bible.

Audio : Live weak, you want to know what its like to be a Christian you have to live week, The world believes in living strong but the fact is No one can live strong. I'm not talking about being I'm talking about living weak, summitting to God, so that his will be done. If you place your trust in God and you ask him from your heart of hearts to walk with you in boldness he will grant you BOLDNESS.
In the end the things you buy in this life aren't going to save you. One AWESOME MAN can save you and that is JESUS CHRIST.

Audio Reckneck Fisherman: Boldness to be a Christian. To be a Christian in a world like this we have to be bold whenever our faith is challenged. We live in a world where Christians are stereotyped as just a bunch of people who are narrow minded and have no idea what they are talking about. When we are challenged it our time to step up and be BOLD to show people who don't believe , not only that we believe it, but why believe it. One of the ways you do that is not speaking for God, but rather let God speak through you.

Acts 4:5-13 (New Living Translation)

5 The next day the council of all the rulers and elders and teachers of religious law met in Jerusalem. 6 Annas the high priest was there, along with Caiaphas, John, Alexander, and other relatives of the high priest. 7 They brought in the two disciples and demanded, “By what power, or in whose name, have you done this?”

8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of our people, 9 are we being questioned today because we’ve done a good deed for a crippled man? Do you want to know how he was healed? 10 Let me clearly state to all of you and to all the people of Israel that he was healed by the powerful name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene,[a] the man you crucified but whom God raised from the dead. 11 For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says,

‘The stone that you builders rejected
has now become the cornerstone.’[b]

12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”

13 The members of the council were amazed when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, for they could see that they were ordinary men with no special training in the Scriptures. They also recognized them as men who had been with Jesus.

Audio Be Still and know him as God.
We live in a world where we are constantly bombarred with information, whether it be from the internet, TV, Xbox. If you want to know who God is , it is no diffent than spending time with your friends, you grow your friendships in life by spending time with them. Its no different than God. How do I know that???

John 15:15 (New International Version)

15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Psalm 46:10 (New Living Translation)

10 “Be still, and know that I am God!
I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world.”


Audio Funny Name, Funny Guy, Deep Message: Anybody can be like anybody. Anybody can do drugs, anybody can cheat on a test, anybody can lie to their parents, anybody can have sex. It takes no guts to live like everyone else. If we place our trust in Jesus and stop living the way of the world, we'd start being like Jesus. Stop looking at the ways of the world as something you don't get to anymore and start looking at it in ways, you don't have be that way or live your your life that way anymore. As God's children God not to be apart of this world so we can make a difference.

John 14:6 (New Living Translation)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment