Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Which door do you want to walk through? Devotional 32



This devotional comes to you today after a lesson I was taught all this week and I failed to see the big picture. Did you know there is a difference between having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to fear God? How did I learn this lesson you ask, well I paid very little attention to the word of God and I got so wrapped up in the the things that I was doing, I didn`t take time for God. Now what does that mean? It means that I would spent most of my worrying about the things that didn't matter. In plain English I re-visited the past a time where I didn't know Christ. Even tell today I didn't know the difference. Personally I thought once you had Jesus in your life, that was it the hard was over. For the longest time I was just ok with life being like that. Because if I sinned I could pray to Jesus and ask him to make it all better. But the reality of it was I wasn't getting the big picture. I didn't fear the Lord. I know in times like this the words "Fear the Lord." Aren't a very good concept for a God that is susposed to be all loving and full of mercy. Most people these days don't want to talk about fear in the Lord, because than it becomes to hard for people to live by God's rules. But I learned even though Jesus is the savior who opens the door to heaven, its upto to walk through and when I say walk through it, I do mean walk through it and fear the Lord. Now at first sight I would have agreed with you afteer hearing the words fear the Lord, your God. In quiokly found out, that fear in the Lord, your God is nesscary for us to be obident to God`s word.
1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God[a]; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."
Jesus the Way to the Father
5Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"
















6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know[b] my Father as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment