Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Monday, June 8, 2009

God blessed the broken road Devotional 29



This devotional comes to you tonight wiith a constant message I recieved all day. The message of remember and not to forget where I came from, How did this come up? Well my my mom came to town for a visit and through a discussion she brought things from my past about actions i'm not proud of, and even though I get older it seems no matter how much I try to pick up the pieces and move past that some family members just can't let it go. I bought a new phone today and I made a test call to one of my family members. She reminded me that I shouldn't forget my family, it is under my understanding that they feel I spend a little too much time with my friends at the church. It is my understanding that my family feels I have dessert them for a new life and a new family. My aunt who I was talking to today reminded me of the hardships I went through my family and she says she understands that it was difficult. She wanted to know how I really was feeling inside my heart. I didn't tell her, too many details for one. My family has to come to the realization that I am not turning my back on my family, They have to understand I don't live that life anymore, As for remembering where I came from and remembering what I have been through, I have to say I do remember I relive ir everyday in my mind to the point it gives me terrifying nightmares. On a good day , I can still picture the markings from the abuse. On a good day I can still here my screams for help that no one seemed to answer. On a good day I can still feel each hit, everytime it rains. On a good day I can still remember the blood pouring out my eyes and nose leaking on to my t-shirt. On a good day I can still hear the sounds of the TV that my brothers and sister turned up the volume to drown out my screams for help. It is a 100% garuntee that I will never forget.

Even though I have faced those hardships, look where I stand now, You say I`m a hero to many in my family for overcoming all that, well I bless those hardships, because it was a road that God blessed and lead me straight to Jesus.

Pslams 139

7 I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
8 If I go up to heaven, you are there;
if I go down to the grave,[a] you are there.
9 If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.
11 I could ask the darkness to hide me
and the light around me to become night—
12 but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.
To you the night shines as bright as day.
Darkness and light are the same to you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I know how you feel to and you ight some people just can't let go of the past of whats happened and I have a few people in my family the same way. Maybe one day they will understand that you have changed fo the bette and fo the good and I hope they see that in you and it will be tough but God will be by your side and always will be and just keep praying for your family and I will do the same and as well fo you to just to be stong in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete