Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SEX! is the word -Devotional 36



SEX,SEX & MORE SEX....
Part of this devotional will come from a posting I read from my friends blog, I hope she doesn't mind. I started to read Silvie's blog and it made me think of the ways she was thinking at the time she wrote it. I say that part of this devotional will come from Silvie's blog and I say this because , she is a woman and she can explain it better than I can....

Before I begin with presnting you with Silvie's points I myself would like to point out to all of you the picture of the famous reality tv star Tila Tequila. Doesn't she look HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!...... In reality she looks more like the plastic barbie dolls that my sister used to play with when she was younger.

The media is after us, and the chances are escaping...is slim to none. Media has become our lives, we eat, sleep, breathe, think and live it.

The television has become a staple in North American homes, those homes that do not have one are considered abnormal. Sure, the television does have some interesting shows, and there is some valuable information that you can gain from watching certain programs, but this is not what I'm talking about. The radio perhaps not be as popular as it used to be with the age of the ipod and mp3 player, but the amount of time that teens are spending listening to music is on the rise as well.
Magazines are another issue. Magazines have become a huge "thing" for teenagers to read and amuse themselves with, looking at the people in the magazines for their role models and trying to become like the people on the pages.

There is no doubt about it, the media has an effect on those that are involved in it. There is going to be a difference in those people that watch 2 hours of tv a night and those that do not watch tv at all, it's almost impossible to not be impacted by what you see, hear, and read. I found some interesting statistics on a statistic site that I thought I'd share:
Apparently we are blind, or just ignorant to the fact that the media is having a major effect on this generation...and is going to continue to do so unless we decide to do things our way, instead of the media's.

Not only is suicide, and cutting on the rise but it seems that sex has become a recreational hobby. Sleeping around doesn't seem to be wrong anymore, it seems to the norm...and infact your "cool" if you sleep around. It's an open invitation for a reputation...lets not say if it's good or bad, but it's also an open invitation for stds and pregnancy. Not only does it open up a cut that will take a long time to heal, yet it's even more sad that so many of us don't even realize the cut, as it rips bigger and bigger.

I think some people when looking at sex, see it as just a normal thing. I think some people see SEX as beautiful. The funny thing is, their right , sex is beautiful. But not for the way people think it is. Sex is beautiful because it was created by God to create life. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I'm sick and tired of hearing from people sex is wonderful, and just because you have it and our not married, doesn't make it wrong. Having sex before marriage does make it wrong. men and women alike are falling asleep at the wheel. I think I can agree with my friend Silvie on this when I say, People when are we going to start waking up?

I have a couple videos that you may see....





1 Peter 5:8 (New International Version)

8Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

I want to take this time to thank Silvie her AWESOME BLOG

Anthony

Remember people, One love, One, God, One Way!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment