Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The HOUR is at hand Devotional 39



Stand up , step up, open your hearts. This devotional is based on one thing in my opinion we take advantage of that is TIME. We often take advantage of time. Can you remember when you were younger, at age 10. Remember who you ages like 20 and 30 were so old.
It seems when were younger time when by too quick, and that we have grown up I often reflect with my friends on how life was in the not so distant past. Time isn't what you should be focused on in life. Happiness, kindness and sincerity is what we all should focus on. Forget the way , you live your how is it going to help you in the end.

In essence people it may look like on the surface we have everything we want. But reguardless of that there is much SIN in the world, I think thats where people get messed up with an importance of one Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was a savior to the world and why do we need a savior , we need a savior because of the in the world.

Revelation 12:12 (New International Version)


12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short."


Revelation 21 (New International Version)

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."


No comments:

Post a Comment