Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Satan Invasion - Devotional 35




Hello I write this devotional os a written letter for all the world to see. Take notice of this devotional read it , take it to heart. I come to you this morning ashamed to be apart of a generation of what I can only call as blind mice. What do I say that. It is my opinion that entered Satan's invasion. So many unbelievers are getting sucked in to the temporary things of this world. Do you have many ads you see and heareach day wether it be on the internet, radio or TV. Most of the ads generally are created targeted to a group of people. For example Pussycat Dolls CD'S target audience girls 12-19. In music people are so effected by music its terrible, moore and more young people. are swearing at younger and younger age. People you have to understand THIS IS SATAN'S WORLD. You want to know I know that because there is no sin in heaven. When Satan fell he went on a mission to decieve humanity as retrobution for his fall. He would condem the people of this world as a way for the very people that God created in his own image an likeness to be decieved and buy into Satan's propaganda. God made us all you unique , he made us all beautiful SHUT SATAN OUT. Maybe Bill Cosby and KJ52 can say it better than I can, you be the judge.









2 Corinthians 4:4 (New Living Translation)

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.


Don't run from God, Respect God, and God will love you because you are his creation. Treat God like your father, run to him to tell him you love him, he will be there for you all the days of your life.

Remember, One God, One Love, One Way
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment