Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"The Comicbook Bible, book even atheists should read - Devotional 34




What does Batman, Superman and Spiderman have in common?.... There comic book heroes. I was watching this movie this afternoon "Unbreakable." Unbreakable is about two people living in a real world, who try to figure out where their purpose lies within the world. After watching the movie and a bit of the special features I started to think. Thats exactly how people see God and Satan. To them they laugh at Christians because they think accordinjg to their own ideas that the duality between God and Satan are just that fables. If you think about it I can see where their coming from. Good VS Evil , It is said that Good can not exist without evil. Well let me tell you throughout the comic books they have a conqueering hero that triumphs over evil everytime. You see it on TV all the time right? So why can't be real? It can't be real to atheists for the same reason they don't believe in God. They can't see the truth. Some atheists would go as far as saying God if there is a God he is a tirant who sits on a thrown far, far away and hes ready to let anyone suffer who doesn't believe in him. If you are a Christian reading this and you find this devotional dark and a bit off beat, don't worry because I am getting to the good part. What sets comic books apart from the bible is stated in John 3:16 Even

John 3:16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
more so,


Hebrews 4:12 (New International Version)

12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

If you seek God for real truth an you open your whole heart to God, he can transform you, to the better.





Remember, One God. One way, One Love

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment