Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

"The Wise Guys, and The Bad Guys" Devotional 83



Devotional 83
"The wise guys and The Bad Guys"
___________________

I bring this devotional to you today, to show you the very ways corruption can enter a family. For a while now, I have felt like my back is against the wall. Recently my family as helpful as they are with me. They are also very quick to point out mistakes and give little replay highlights to friends and fellow company that enters the house.

Lately because it is the holidays and the pressure is on, everybody seems to be under the microscope and to cope with the added pressure. I think society in general quickens the pace. For me I hate being in a rush, so as the rest of the world's pace quickens. I want to slow down.

I had mentioned earlier that everyone seems to be quick to point out my mistakes. Which in turns frustrates me. Which if it frustrates me you can imagine the riffs in family arguments. As you can see, this has made me out to be a bit like a bad guy to tge viewpoint of the rest of the family. It's left me at a loss for words, So today I went on a journey with my brother to visit my uncle. My would give me some sound advice. Just live life, and be happy. I like that, short , simple and to the point. The best part about is he didn't bicker about it with me, we actually have and always do have decent intelligent conversations. He has one thing, not to many people have the ability to do anymore. That special gift is to "have the patience to listen."

With the arguments that I have witnessed and been apart of I am reminded of this biblical parable. When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise. Proverbs 10:19

With that being said, I am reminded of this movie clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment