Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cut the strings Devotional 80





I'm here today to talk about balance. Balance in a families life, school life and personal life. What happens when you as an individual accepts Christ, makes that transformation. The rest of your doesn't understand the life your leading? I will tell you what happens, a lot of crossed wires. It's natural that when you as a person grows up he will distant himself from his family in order so that he can find his own destiny. What happens when your mother goes out her way to protect you and you choose not to stand alone but have the family there more for moral support. What happens is a battle , the battle lines are drawn and words are said out of anger and rage that wouldn't normally be said in any other circumstance.

What happens when the brother that you grew up in the shadow of distances himself from you, can't you imagine how hard it is going to be on the other brother? It can be very painful. We as people are proud people, proud of our heritage. I was raised on morals that were based on compassion, knowledgeable and love. My family on the other hand was raised under the morals of being hard heated and straight shooters. Its the best of both worlds, but I am quickly seeing where the world ends and the Lord Jesus begins working in me.


So the next time the people of the world , get on your case, remember two things.





James 1:19-25 (New International Version)

Listening and Doing
19My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. 21Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
22Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror 24and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.









"The message is TRUE with your eyes on God everything will be alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment