Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The magic fish- Devotional 76


Do you understand the magic power of fish. Now by that I don't mean they can jump out of the water, like they do in those Harry Potter films, I mean do you wish have healing powers. How so? Well I don't hide the fact that I become some what of a health nut. I did this for many reasons, first because thee youth of life is on my side. Secondly I have seen people come and go in my family faster than I can blink an eye. Here one day, gone the next. Well it servesas though time may have caught up to me in the business of lifes stressors. Its reaking havoc on my body. I guess its the concept of "you reap what you sew.


Well as my busy life would just keep going none stop, I was mad men, never slowing down for one single day, not even to take a seconf to eat, I lost alot of weight in the summer, because I was depressed due to an injury I suffered in the gym. Tearing muscles in my chest, from there I became very depressed, I didn't feel like much of man. The gym was all I knew. It became part of my routine, and for me having to step back a bit and take some time off I went through a major change. I lost my apitite and began to drop weight considerably. My mood began to change,ed to my body didn't rest, I could never sleep like I said it went through major changes.

When school started my conditon started to worsen. The stressors of school would eventually catch me for a loop. Here's the funny thing I actually loved going to school, because I got to interact with friends, but living at home was different story. I ran into major tiffs with my roomates and we budded heads on several ocasions. So with all that stress going on, you can see why I turned to natural suppliments and nutrious foods. The idea was to have the body heal itself. Here in lies the problem I'm a sympathetic guy so I get very emotionally involved with people. So it stewed on my brain.

My body really started to breakdown it was as if my body had no more gas to the muscles. My blood pressure went, up, heartrate went up, my adrenalone also. I was a messed, I felt cage like an animal screaming to get out. But no one was listening. Than one night I sat down with my family to eat supper. I ate spaghetti with a side of fish. I don't know what happened next, but all the sudden after eating the fish my body nornalized it self. My BP, HR, and adrenaline all dropped and I felt incredible. Better than I have in years. So when I ruled out my protein drink, I started to remember what I ate, "fish" I google fish and sure enough it is quoted as saying fish is good for the heart.

So I prayed with joy in my heart that the thought of stress would be over. After praying I am reminded of a time written in Mathew where Jesus would feed 5000 people with just two fish and five loves of bread.
13When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place. Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns. 14When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.
15As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, "This is a remote place, and it's already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food."



16Jesus replied, "They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat."

17"We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish," they answered.

18"Bring them here to me," he said. 19And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. 20They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. 21The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment