Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hogan the hero - Devotional 74


This is the devotional of how a lie on screen changed my life for the better. Now you may say to yourself, just how on earth did a lie change your life for the better? Well anybody who is anybody knows who Hulk Hogan is. If you don't take a moment to think about where have you been for the past 20 years and than give your head a shake.

Hulk Hogan had a catchphrase and million upon millions of little boys and girls ate it up. Including me. I think I was the one that was so connected to whole persona that is Hulk Hogan that I bought it hook, line and sinker. How do you ask? Reemember those movies he used to star in? Like Suburban Commando, Mr. Nanny, No Holds Barred, etc. Whenever I saw Hulk on the movie screen I couldn't distingush the difference between his character in the films and the ring. It was very hard for me to do so, I guess thats why and how I bought into the whole Eat vitamins, train and say your prayers routine.
WATCH


How can you not get into something like that?

Throughout my life I have faced enormous struggles, I'm have conquered the odds, and I have done it all on three simple rules Eat your vitamins , train, and say your prayers. How? Ever since I was little I also believed that there was a God. It continues till this day.
I have been training for as long as I can remember this is because of the surgeries that I had to endure and go through I had to always rehab.
I've been on protein shakes, multivitamins, ensures, 3% milk for as long as I can remember. So trading in the college journalism degree for a degree in fittness isn't that far off base if you really look at my life. "Life is indeed filled with a series of circumstance sthat require you to be a person of action and sacrifice in order for you to enjoy the best things in life. " Shaken not Shattered, Mathew Hagee.

No comments:

Post a Comment