Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Monday, December 21, 2009

To be the man - Devotional 78




Ever since I can remember a classic line has always stuck in my brain.

"To be the man, you have to beat the man." - Ric Flair.
To put it simpler terms does TV influence the decisions people make in society? If so how?
How does war child. or UNICEF, or even world vision convince people to help them out. The answer is quite simple sympathetic value.

So I have one more question for you as a society, are we desensitized by sex and violence? I say yes we are, because after you see a film over and over again you will need more blood , guts, violence and sex scenes to get what people call a shock value factor.

For a while now I have been depressed an felt down because I committed adultery and I felt bad about it. Much like I did something wrong and I couldn't seem to get past it. My first Kyle said to me, "Don't feel bad , you made a mistake. Everybody makes mistakes. You jumped the gun, because you wanted to be the man."

When I thought about it, I am remembered of this verse in Romans, 2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment