Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Monday, December 14, 2009

The source Devotional 75


As I sit here and meditate on the word, in the backround I can hear the distant rumbling of a saviair 5000 power heater. and I wonder what it must take to heat up a home, or to even go furthur what the bill must look like at the end of the moth. I make it no secret that I have become very health conicenous over the past few years. I make this chocie due to a series of unfortunate circumstances. Recently I have been under an incredible amount of stress. Which is the very reason I began to write these devotionals, because it was a way for me to step away from the ways of the world a bit and take a breather and reconnect with God. When I say reconect with God people look at me funny, and pose the question, what do you mean. Well what I mean is that sometimes the world can be a stressful place even for us Christians. Every couple days or on a daily basis it's ok to want to take a few steps back and want to collect your thoughts and express them to God. In that way you are taking the time to reconnect with your source. God is your source.

PSALM 75:6-7 NKJ
6 For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south.
7 But God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another.

No comments:

Post a Comment