Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sometimes "Its hell trying to get to heaven" Devotional 11




I was watching wrestling this week WWE RAW, they were doing a promo for something they would like to call WRESTLEMANIA!

To wrestlers being able to attend or compete in the massive media event is like the biggest event in their companies history.

Much like what the World Serird is to baseball, Stanley Cup is to hockey and the NHL. Now that you get the point, let me go into the main reason why I bring that up. This week on the "male soap oprea"

two characters known as Shawn Micheals and The Undertaker were building a rivalry. Michaels is a well known Christian. The character of The Undertaker is to repersent everything dark and evil. The Undertaker once said this week to his rival "Its hell trying to get to heaven."

I then had a conversation with my roomate Stacey and I asked her What does she make of God rules? She responded - "Its just too hard and not fair."

Today we look at these bible verses
Romans 3:23 says this 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Following that is a verse from Gensis - Genesis 1:14 (New International Version)

14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years. The point is that is exactly right, it is too hard to follow God. Its not impossible though. God has a call to salvation for all men.

Let the things of this world go, and let God's great light inside your life.

("Anthony Sicilia")





No comments:

Post a Comment