Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Branded from Day One Devotional 14



In today;s world it is difficult to have faith. Difficult yes but not impossible.

I read a recent journal article found on Msn.com.

The title of the article was "End of Christian America.

It stated that in America there was a survey done to ask people if they believe in God.

The results were stunning. In the prevvious year of 2008. 8% admitted they don't believe in God.

In 2009 the study was done again. The study this year revealed that 20% of people in America do not believe in God.

Most of the world made advances in medicine , science and technology. Leaving some to question does a world with this much intelligence really need God?

We live in a world where we all have become independent thinkers.

Let me ask you a question , are you loved by the world?

John 15:19 (King James Version)

19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Throughout my lifetime I would have 15 surgeries to correct my Cerebral Palsy. I get this question all the time.
"Anthony if there is a special surgery that can allow you to walk straighter. Would you have it done? I reply "I am not of this world, MY so called disabillity is my brand by God. Do I belong, in this world, I have a much better waiting for me.





For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal (2 Cor 4:18b).




"Anthony"

No comments:

Post a Comment