Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Did you have your V8 today? -Devotional 15



When you were younger, did your parents ever tell you to eat your veggtables? Did they ever say;

"Hey if you eat your vegtables you will become big an strong?
My parents did.
Alot good that did because I'm still skinny and I wish I had the strength of Popeye.
It didn't work out that way....
I came across a title such as this one for devotional because a friend asked why do I write devotionals? Well its simple really I want to grow strong in my walk with God.

How do I strengthen my walk with God. I do that by reading the Word and by spending time with him. So I was left to contemplate what was my purpose for writing devotionals. I got thirsty so I went to the fridge and got a drink of V8. When I was nearly finished I had an epiffany.

Matthew 4:4:

But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Mathew 4:4

If you want to strengthen and empower your relationship with God
Than spend time him , it is no different than building a friendship with school-mate.
If we spend time reading God's word, we will gain strength much like vegtables and V8 help the human body to grow.






"Anthony "

No comments:

Post a Comment