Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Are you STRONG enough to LIVE WEAK? - Devotional 6





Today we look at God's word a little differnt way tonight as I won't touch on just one verse but tonight we will be looking at God's word from many different angles that will bind together like lyrics of a song. This world is in a time of age, I would like to call, the quickening. The quickening is the power and speed technology has over us. It plays a huge role in our daily lives, that we probably won't be the quickest recgonize the signs because as the world in mordern times, we become acustome to change and quickly in the blink of an eye, we adapt. We become so acustom to the new changes in technology that we stop in utter amazment. Much like a child would when looking in the window display at a candy store.
I have a question for you, WILL YOU KNOW WHO JESUS IS just by looking at him, if he came to see just you today? I am a afraid to say this, but amongst all the new technology, and scientific studies. We have all become a little like Thomas. What do I mean by that? Well in a world where we seem to have science and technology around every corner. Science becomes a light for us to see the truth, so much so that we depend on science to see the difference between truth and lies. We that being said, I believe we all live in Thomas time , because people spend their entire lives searching for answers to find real proof of events happening. How does that relate to the bible you ask? Look here: John20: 25So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."

26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

28Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

2 Corinthians 5:7 (New American Standard Bible)

7for A)">(A)we walk by faith, not by sight--

Are you Strong ENOUGH to live weak?

Think about that!



("A")

No comments:

Post a Comment