Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Angels and Demons











Angels and Demons is a beautifully written book, it has great suspense. The book itself will leave you on the tips of your toes. It makes you think even when it comes to the title. Dan Brown is a master when it came to naming the title for this book and why is that? Whether your on the side of God or Science it us never really clear who is the angel and demon. That comes to head when you finish reading the book and the answer of who is the angel and who i
s the demon lies with your own personal conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment