Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

When you face the storms of life.Devo 55


What does being a CHRISTIAN mean. Most people would think the either one of two things about Christians, Christians have all the answersm 2. Christians are just nuts and good for nothing. Lets explore those opinions and see why they exist.

1. I believe it is in my opinion that people think are happy go lucky alot of the time, because it maybe they view on TV or in the media.

2. The other would say Christians are nutcases. "How can they believe in something, you don't see. Where's the evidance is the most common arguement when a topic like that is brought up.

What happens when Christians are faced with storms in their lives? What I mean by that is what happens if fear grips them, doubt, flesh desires, anger, lonliness. poverty. What do Chrustians, do they pray to God and he says don't worry , what you don't have today, you'll have tomorrow. Is that the way God works?

Why do I bring this subject up? Well I used to be disappointed in the world, felt out of place. I thought it was cool to do drugs, have lots of sex, and basically do things they way you want. My thought was Its my life, I'll live the way I want.

Some weeks ago my past caught up with me.. A storm began. It was very to trust the word, I became frightful, scared and all the way miss understanding of what was going on.
I thought I was headed down the same road.... But than I began to speak with friends and their encouragement was so far beyond helpful it was a little more than what I had excepted.
Someone reminded of the simple term. "Everybody makes mistakes." Forgiveness has to come from the heart.

Some simple things you MUST remember always.
1. Prayer works
2. Don't be afraid to get close to God.
3. Don't fear
4. Lay your heart before the Lord.

Matthew 6:25-35 (New International Version)

Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment