Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HD in our DNA- Devo 57




I have been a away for long moments at a time. I have posted a devotional here and there but I came off with the feeling of BLAH! just not myself. Now I did go through some trials and I weathered the storm which should make some of my Christian friends very happy. For about a week and a half, I felt lacking like I needed to write a devotional, but I didn't know what to speak about. Nothing really grabbed me, and said to me "Anthony get the message out there." I mean there were times where I would feel a spur of a devotional coming on, but yet again, nothing really spoke to me.

So here it is I was watching TV at 5:30 this morning. Dotto Tech. If you don't know what the show is don't worry I'll explain it to you in the shortest amount of time, because I don't just want to ramble on. Anyway getting to the point, Dotto Tech is a show featuring the latest high tech gismos of the world. Whether it be Computers, Cell Phones, Printers, Cameras and other various items. Needless to say the show has got the basics and beyond covered.

The Episode this morning was on HD TV and the cool experiences you can gain just by watching it. Sony slogan for the HD Telvision experience is. "HD it's in our DNA." Now I know we are highly effective, ultra intelligent human being, "Who did not evovle from apes."!!! But Is Sony really comparing the new tv sensation that seems to be sweeping the nation, to us.? Bizzare, don't you think?

Heres an interesting fact I learned while watching the episode of Dotto Tech. Whether it be LCD, Plasma, HD the TV's these days are likely to have a power span of 60,000 electric currents running through it. How effective is that, well let me breakdown the numbers for you. Because of the high effective life span of these types of TV. A person could watch 6 hours of TV each day for 27 years. The host Steve Dotto goes onto say "If you watch that much TV. You probably need a hobby."

To gather more insight into this devotional I was watching Keneth Copelands , Believers voice of victory. He talked about how because Adam sinned that made us all guilty. Read about it in Romans 5. But In Romans 6, it talks about the sufficent sacrifice that was made on our behalf. Heres the funny part, we didn't even do anything to deserve it.

In this high tech age, I always hear people say, "Oh the bible is so lame, how can you understand." Well here's a verse I think we all can see the meaning of Romans 5:6 (King James Version)

6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

That is the simplest thing to understand and yet for some people its so complex, difficult or just too dang hard to understand. Let me tell you something, if you read the bible and you have that thought, theres nothing wrong with you. "You are just ready for God yet." But theres good news, Good things come to those who wait."

So whether technology advances to the point where your pets can have a conversation with you, or whether that just happens in the movies. One thing that never changes is the word of God.






Christ was not forsaken, but humanity was put in the palms of God.

Remember everythings alright with your eyes on Christ.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment