Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Angels and Demons - Devotional 19 Peoverbs 1:2










Hello all, this is a key devotional that I write to you today. This devotional has nothing to do with the upcoming movie Angels & Demons but it has everything to do with it. What does that mean , well take it from someone who has read the Angels & Demons book, it is a well written book that has great action and suspense to go along with it.
Now I'm not here today to give praises to author Dan Brown, nor am I here to bash him in anyway.

Everybody knows that there is constantly a battle between Science and Faith. That is evidant, Science is a tempered learning suject that shows us physical evidance within the world. Where as "religious means are to show the greatness spiritual revaltions of God. So whos right?
Well in my opinion I don't believe Science and Faith, can't survive without the other.

What does that mean? Well men desire knowledge. Men are consistantly curious about the world we live. So there will always be questions asked by men. But really how can we understand the workings of the the Lord that is most high.

In that men's quest for knowledge for the world all to gain and grasp a better understanding is always going to be. Usually I give you one mention of scripture, but I feel there is way too much information about this subject within the word of God, that it would be unfair just to mention one point of scripture. I have studied three verses on this particular topic and here they are.

Proverbs 1:2 (King James Version)

2To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

2 Corinthians 4:18 (King James Version)

18While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Matthew 7:15 (King James Version)

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.




Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment