Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It come from the ground so God must have made it - Devotional 62


I am happy that I was atleast able to write 2 devotionals this week....
So what is war games about, well its about something that has been with me for a couple months. I have slowly figured what they are, and that somewhat puts my mind at ease, but there are many times where it is overwhelming.

I've been stuck in a world I do not like. I've talked to many people the general feedbacl I get is "suck it up!" My daily consists of going to school, going to the gym, coming home (which I hate.) Why do I hate it, because I'm spiritually strangled. Theres absolutely no connection at all anymore between myself and my roomates. I've been outed as the fourth person. Its deeply fustrating. It seems like because I don't get drunk or smoke a joint I'm not cool." Maybe its that all my roomates have done is turn this house into a "Pot Party." Its not just one or two days, but everyday.

I don't why I crave this attention. I'm not into it. But maybe the reason why I think I want to be involved is because I see it going on. Thats when I should learn not to trust my eyes.

Another they always stay up in their rooms and do the joints. They only come down to make food. I would feel inprisioned if I was them. But its ok to them , because dude they got there marajuana and they love getting high.

There defense is "Its natrual God made weed so its ok to smoke it."
There is a certain one liner that Fred Willard used to describe his wife's smoking in a episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

The line is "Why don't you just drink poisin."
I believe they do this because they don't know too much. They love to live in the fast lane.

I have a few words of advice for them....
1 Cor 6:19-20

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment