Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Monday, October 12, 2009

A boy named Jonah - Devotional 63


Do you ever question your walk in faith? I believe it is common to question it from time to time. But in a plesant way. Sometimes you feel wonderfully connected with God one day and than not so much the next day. Do you ever wonder why that is. It could be the littlest things that seemingly take you away for a bit from God. Thats ok, I understand the world is a big places and theirs lots of distractions that get in the way at times. Jonah is a story of great obidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment