Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Being plastic & popular - Devotional 64




Lately I have seen major change in people. One person in general, my roomate. I am quite worried for her. Although the life she leads sometimes looks like fun, I have to say her attitude has changed. I can't seem to do much but just observe her going down and it kind of makes me feel sorry. Much in the same way of how Jesus felt sorrow for the world.
The life she leads is going too fast, its not glamourous.

This house has kind of become party central. I see people come and go and it makes me cry a little inside of how the world is so easily fooled. It seems kind of funny that in world where we all claim to be indiviuals, its looks like nothing such the kind. It feels like the devils playground.

Luke 6:39 (The Message)
39 -40He quoted a proverb: "'Can a blind man guide a blind man?' Wouldn't they both end up in the ditch? An apprentice doesn't lecture the master. The point is to be careful who you follow as your teacher.

When that happens, I raise my head up high and boldy walk. Does this mean I have never fallen. Of course it doesn't

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of good. Do some people even realize what your salvation really means? Oh I wish I can be a solider for Christ, marching boldy leading Jesus's sheep that have strayed away to the cross.


Matthew 16:26 (New International Version)

26What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment