Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Friday, October 23, 2009

The cover girl - Devotional 66



I was watching this commerical last night and it was a commerical to reduce the look of wrinkles andd lines from a womens face. Taking nearly ten years off her face, and it was as if she was molded in a new them. The advertisers would have just love that line. Well Monday evening I pointed a sin out to one of my roomates and she did everything to blame others. Leaving me in a bit of distress because of the disagreement. The whole reason the woman got mad is because I showed what her sin was to her.
8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.

9 He will not always accuse,
nor will he harbor his anger forever;

10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.

11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;

12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

13 As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him
She claims to know what the law says. Yet she continues to live an Holy life. In the eyes of the father that is a much worse offense than someone who does not know the law and breaks it.

She may say that God is a forgiving God, and that would true, but just how many times is he going to give a chance at forgiveness and refuse to praise him for that?



Anth
I am reminded of the psalmsist when they wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment