Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SEEN the cause with your own eyes. - Devotional 50!



In a world where the people of society are consumed by the concept of "seeing is believing. I was watching a couple today that discussed that subject. I trust we all know the Adam Sandler "Click." Adam's character can fast forward to events in his life with the help off a universal remote. What if you had the power of the Universal remote and its special feature allowed you took take a trip back to see Christ's suffering.
How would feel if you had to live thtough the whole experience? Would you cry? Would you try to save Jesus from death. Would you fall to your knees at the foot of the cross and cry out I believe? Now whats stopping you from not believing, Do you believe it because you out of millions saw this. What if what you saw was all a dream, would you wake up and make a difference in the world for the cause of Jesus and what he did for you on the cross?

What would it take for you to believve in the truth and knowing the Jesus Christ was a savior to the world? If seeing is believing than your not alone. Even Thomas doubted Jesus.

Jesus Appears to Thomas
24Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."

26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 27Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

28Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"






If you saw , would you BELIEVE?

Remember everything is alright with your eyes on Christ.
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment