Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

ACCEPTED - DEVOTIONAL 48


My father is not a fan of wrestling from the least bit. He oftened asked me as a child growing up why would I look up to such wrestling superstars? Growing up my answer was always the same, "Dad I watch them because they make wrestling look cool and it looks exciting." Well to be quite honest with you, no fan can really know what wrestlers go through. Sure you see them on TV. They live the lives that are sometimes seem larger than life. But how do they come to be just that , a "wrestling superstar?"

A wrestler by the name of John Cena , who in my opinion meres features of the great character Rocky Ballboa. often preaches to the fans and fellow wrestling peers about respect and hard work.

One of wrestling biggest legends Hulk Hogan who presonified a hero to teach kids to work hard, eat their vitamins and say their prayers. So myself being the fan of wrestling that I am, I decided to investigate the stories behind the storylines and million - dollar wrestlers. Now I'm Canadian and being the wrestling fan I would often hear stories of the STU HART DUNGON, and son Owen recording the screams of wrestling peers working out with his father Stu.

Many people understand well about what sacrifice is. The reason I say a fan can't understand what a wrestler goes through behind the scenes , when the cameras ain't rolling and the lights aren't shinning bright. Its impossible for a fan to know what a wrestler goes through behind the scenes, because its only 2 hours a week that anybody would see them on TV. When you do see them on TV they make everything look so good.

No one sees the workouts, no one sees the training , the preperation that goes into making it all look good. They make it all look good for the fans because they love the business. Often hear about wrestlers putting their body and health at great risk even before they get into the big leagues of the WWE. They do it all to be accepted.

In Scripture it says the world was accepted by God after this Isaiah 53:5 (King James Version)

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we would be accepted in God's eyes.






Have you ACCEPTED Jesus?
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment