Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jesus in a lamp - Devotional 49 Mark 10:17-25




If you come to know who Christ he will bless you with great wealth and great health." I can't express how great it is to know Jesus. Tommy, Steve, Jim you should really get to know who Jesus is. He is the Christ. King of Kings, Lords of Lords which means if he's the King of Kings hes got to be royality, Wow Anthony that sounds intresting enough to join I just have 2 questions. "Oh ya guys whats your question? Do you have a pen?, Where do I sign up.? I slowly laughed at them all. Because the secret is, in the begininning thats why I appealed to Christ. I wanted it all, money women, a good education and Jesus on Sunday. I still wanted to have Jesus in my heart, but I wanted to live in the world so much, sure my childhood was rough as in terms of friends, but in high school and college, people really loved me. They really did. I loved the attention, I soaked it all like a spunge.

But I soon realized no matter how much I had, I always wanting more and more, the attention was never enough. My life could be compared to the rich man, who wondered what he would have to do enter heaven.


Mark 10:17-25 (New International Version)

The Rich Young Man
17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

18"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone. 19You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.'[a]"

20"Teacher," he declared, "all these I have kept since I was a boy."

21Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

22At this the man's face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!"

24The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, "Children, how hard it is[b] to enter the kingdom of God! 25It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Footnotes:

1. Mark 10:19 Exodus 20:12-16; Deut. 5:16-20
2. Mark 10:24 Some manuscripts is for those who trust in riches






Lets remember that with your eyes on Christ, everythings alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment