Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Getting connected to the sound and get bigger muscles with Jesus- Devotional 47





I've always wanted a life and the type of health I often in magazines. No I'm not talking fashion, I'm talking fittness.
For quite a while now I didn't know how to do it without some sort of motivation.
I blogged in a earlier devotional that our body is the body of Christ (1 Cor6:19-20.)
So I thought well sure why wouldn't that work for me. Its no secret that I'm a "church boy." I also love music. So what if I combined listening to ssermons and listening to music of God and through working out an or fittness into the mix. As for anybody who works out we all want results and I'm not the kind of person that will not workout unless it yeilds results. Results MEANS POWER, POWER IS A RESULT OF TIME AND EFFORT.












1 Corinthians 4:20 (New International Version)

20For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment