Powered By Blogger

My PEEPS!

About Me

My photo
I have been a wrestling fan for nearly 20 years. I am HARDcore fan of WWE. When it comes to the world of professional wrestling I know my stuff and if your a fan of wrestling and you want the inside scoop of wrestling inside news , I am your source for everything wrestling.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Time to rebuild - Devotional 71



John 2:19 (New International Version)

19Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

As you can see above the image you see is that of a 3D model of high rise building. Before investors could give workers the money to build such a structure. The finacial keepers had to go to the developers and designers to tell them how they want the buildings built.
In John 2:19 Jesus answers the priests and says: "Destroy this temple and I shall raise it up in three days. He of course meant not the actual building but himself.

Sometimes as Christians we caught and divided into 3 areas of operation. Ourselves, The World and the Spiritual. Sometimes we let dismay get the better of us. Sometimes we crawl so far into dismay , we barely recgonize ourselves in the mirrors of our homes.

Thats when we as Christians look up to God for answers but the problem is that we should never stop looking up. Evem in times of immense joy. We should be thankful and we are in difficult situations we run to the Lord for comfort. No matter what he is always there. Now I have been going throgh some rough times and it is sometimes understable that I can be stubborn at times.

We all have this fighting spirit and conquering mentallity that we are invincable , unstoppable and most of in control. But the moment that we take our eyes of Christ. We often find ourselves in the dark with a fiashlight in one hand and batteries in the other. There's only one problem with that. Your in the dark. How are you going to put batteries in the flashlight if you can't see?

I have felt like that, recently so I ask God to help me through the times of darkness allow me to see the bigger picture and strengthen me. so that I can experience immense joy. When the trials are over and a new day has come. Let me never take my eyes off you again....

No comments:

Post a Comment